I'm amazed. Intellectually, I've know that God is never far and always looks out for me and my familly. What's amazing is how little I've been focusing on that in my day to day life. This meditation has helped me with that focus and has made me even more aware of God's hand in my life. The way events have been unfolding and the way the devotional has been fitting in has been a real wake up call.
My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
Questions for reflection:
- Look back at your life. What are some of the anxiety-provoking situations that God has helped you through?
- Every job transition.
- The passing of my parents and my aunt.
- Dealing with the aftermath of their passing.
- What are some of your biggest anxieties today? Pray the words to this psalm with those fears in mind.
- Another job transition.
- The questions about next steps.